Dermatoscopy and Skin Cancer: A handbook for hunters of skin cancer and melanoma.
Dermatoscopy and Skin Cancer is a handbook to help dermatologists, dermatoscopists and GPs easily differentiate between benign and malignant tumours, leading to fewer unnecessary biopsies and earlier treatment of cancers.
Based around two easy to follow algorithms, Chaos and Clues and Pigment without Prediction, the book shows all dermatoscope users how to confidently diagnose skin lesions earlier and with greater precision.
In addition, this handbook also provides coverage of:
· the microanatomy of the skin;
· specimen processing and histopathology;
· the language of dermatoscopy to help name and define structures and patterns;
· approaches to skin examination and photodocumentation;
· revised pattern analysis as an additional diagnostic algorithm;
· dermatoscopic features of common and significant lesions.
Using hundreds of high quality images the authors provide a detailed algorithmic approach to assessing the skin – an approach that has been successfully taught to thousands of doctors around the world.
make inquiry |
tell a friend