Save $1,980 plus GST on this great package deal!
The Connex Vital Signs Monitor is an intuitive, touchscreen monitor featuring bright, vivid colors for improved workflows and training. This model is perfect for Day Surgery procedures measuring continuous SpO2 and blood pressure parameters along with Temperature, End Tidal CO2 and 3-lead ECG monitoring.
- SureBP® technology that takes blood pressure readings on inflation in as little as 15 seconds
- Nellcor SpO2 module
- Braun Pro6000 ThermoScan Tympanic Thermometer
- Covidien® Microstream® Capnography (etCO2) measures breath-to-breath ventilator status and includes an exclusive Integrated Pulmonary Index (IPI)
- 3-lead ECG module with arrhythmia detection (#6000-ECG3)
- Integrated printer module
- Mobile stand with extended housing (#4900-60)
- Exclusive Integrated Pulmonary Index (IPI) provides a simplified way to monitor respiration and includes Smart Alarm and Respiratory Analysis (SARA) technology to help reduce non-actionable alarms
- One-touch navigation between spot vitals escalating to continuous monitoring on a critical patient
- 2-year warranty, (1-year for the ECG module)
* Special package pricing applies on orders placed by Sept 20, 2019!
make inquiry |
tell a friend